Pages

Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm sick today



I'm not feeling well today. It started off with just a normal sore throat last nite and it ends with high fever today. From morning until noon, can't really get off from bed though I managed to do some laundry after Subuh prayer. Thinking of going to the doctor in a short while since it doesn't really cool down even after taking the normal fever medicine - Panadol. Maybe what I need is a full course of antibiotics and painkiller to kill my sore throat. My tonsil is also very painful and it seems that it will always be like that when ever I have sore throat. Should I get it removed??


Very unproductive today since had to stay in bed for most of the time. Now, I'm trying to strecth myself up after the long hours lying on bed till my body is fully ached! I need to get fresh air. But can't stay out in the sun. It will make the temperature even worse - that's what I will usually get whenever I stay out too long.


So, till I fully recovered from this fever, I guess I won't be blogging that much. *sigh*

1 comment:

mki said...

Nina,
Take care, doa, makan ubat, tidur!