Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Back to work :)

Assalamualaikum and greetings to my followers,

Sorry that I have been inactive in blogging for the past couple of weeks. Of course, some of you already know the reason and perhaps some of you have not. Revealing the truth, I am now married to my dear husband, Mohd Azrin since 19th April 2013. :)

Alhamdulillah, the solemnization and reception events went very well despite a few hiccups. That's normal I guess. Thank you to all my family members especially my parents and my brothers and sisters who were very supportive throughout the event and for always being with me when I needed them. I owe you all a big THANK YOU!

To my dearest husband, I love you so much and thank you for marrying me and accepting me for who I am. We were once an item and now fate has brought us back together. Allah is so great that only He knows what is best for the two of us. I will love you for the rest of my life and hope you will do the same. 

To my new in law family, thank you for being so understanding and sporting when I am around. I love all of you too. I don't feel my self so much as a stranger when I am surrounded by you. :)

To all my relatives and friends, who atttended the wedding, I am thankful for your kindness though I did not have a chance to meet you personally during the event. I am deeply sorry for that and I hope we could meet later once we have the free time. To those who did not make it, it is also fine with me as I know that you might have other important events. :)

Alhamdulillah, I am glad that this event is over but the marriage is just a beginning. As for now, I am back to my usual routine here and my husband is also back at work in Kulim. Praying hard for me to get transferred very soon so that I could be with him all the time.

Abang, I love you and can't wait to see you this weekend. :)

Signing off with lotsa love,
Puan Makcik Kantin (hehehehe)...




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you too my hunny bunny. See you this weekend. Tak sabor rasenya....hugs and kisses from your husband.

Cik Nina said...

;) yes.. we have a date this weekend..