Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

It is MAY already...

Time flies too fast these days. I feel that the year 2014 just started not too long ago but when I looked at the calendar, it is already 3rd May 2014. This is the month when I was born. But mind you, I have two birthdates.. hihihi... the actual one is in May but on my birth cert and IC, it is stated as 1 June 1976. So normally, I would celebrate the actual one in May with my family and close friends but people in the office will greet me on June 1st. So I get to celebrate twice in the year. This year, my department is organising a wishlist for anyone's birthday. Seriously, I do not know what to ask for ask a gift. Instead, I'd probably ask for cash.. so that I can celebrate it with my dear husband. :)

Till then, take care... 

Regards,
Makcik Kantin feeling lazy...

No comments: