Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Conflict

Today, Z called me around 3 pm while he was on his way to the bank. Then, out of a sudden, he asked whether I'm doing anything at that moment and suggested that we meet up. He came to pick me up later about 3.40, just enough time for me to freshened up and got dressed.

We drove aimlessly, from Puchong to Putrajaya, to Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi, to Sepang/KLIA, and ended up in Bagan Lalang - GoldCoast Morib. It was relaxing while he drove around, chatting about many things, from our own personal things, work loads, to politics, to entertainment world until he received a phone call.

I didn't know why, but suddenly I felt like I was struck with a lightning and began to shut off my self from Z. He kept asking what was wrong with me since I suddenly changed from my usual jovial personality to the quiet but defensive person. He was puzzled. I said, if I were to talk about what's in my mind at that time, I might regret what I would be saying and I need to give a lot of thoughts before I would tell him what went wrong.

Obviously, he could sensed what was the root cause but he wanted a confirmation from me. One attempt after another, he still failed to make me open my mouth and talked about it. That's me. I don't usually discuss things when I'm quite dissapointed or mad. I'm afraid I would regret it just like in the past. I learnt my lesson in the hard way and will not repeat the same mistake.


No comments: