Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Not in a good mood

I haven't been in a good mood since the past couple of days. Luckily, the workshop on Blended Learning which I attended yesterday was a great one. Surrounded by 11 another sporting colleagues, we had a good session though it is for the whole day. We laughed, joked at each other and of course learnt something new from the facilitators. At least, yesterday allowed me to loosened up a bit.

But, when I came home, all the issues were lingering on my mind. It even disturbed my sleep. I don't feel right. Part of me is rebelling to confront the affected people but the other is trying to cool me down.  I don't know what to do or what to say. If this thing happened in the past, I could have gone mad and just throw my temper tantrum to everybody but now I have mellow down a bit, maybe a lot. So, I tend to keep it inside but it is affecting me mentally and physically. I feel abused. I feel unwanted. Only Allah knows how I feel as I think other people won't understand how and why I feel this way.

I am writing this down is not to let everyone on earth know what I am going through at the moment but this is one way of me letting it out from my system. Praying to Allah is what I have been doing for the past several months. I know Allah is testing me once again. Insya Allah, I want to get over with this matter without any difficulties. Even if they are difficulties, I wish that I am strong enough to go through the barricades.

Ya Allah, grant me the strength, the patience and the perseverance to face this little challenge. Amin. 

No comments: