Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy New Year - hope it's not too late!!

Happy new year 2007 and good bye to 2006. Certainly, 2006 had been a pretty hectic year for me. There were also some good things plus all the tragedies that I've never had expected to occur.

The year end of 2006 was particularly not a good time for my self. Too many things happened occured during that time of the year. However, with the Eid celebration with the rest of family members, somehow it soothed out my pains and problems.

The New Year celebration was very mundane. Did not even stay up to do the countdown like the previous years.

Well, with the brand new year, I certainly hope there would be a real progress in my life. To be healthier, slimmer (hehehehe), wiser, mature and of course, to get married. Please pray for my happiness as I'm tired with this journey of searching for true happiness and the meaning of life.

No comments: