Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Aromatheraphy Body Massage



http://www.thaiodyssey.com.my




Today, I went to MidValley Megamall to have my body massaged. I have tried the foot massage at Thai Odyssey, located at the P2 level of the building, down the Jusco Supermarket. Since my body is aching due to hard work and countless of hours of sitting facing the notebook, I think today is the right time to rejuvenate and pamper my self with a body massage.



To be honest, this is my very first time of getting a full body massage. All this while, I've had shoulder massage, which comes in package with my facial treatment and of course, the recent foot massage. The previous experiences were great but this time is different.



Different? How come? Overall, the massage was great. I felt revived and ni more back pain. But what disturbed during the initial minutes of the session was when I was asked to lie down with only towel!. This is really, really, something new to me. I felt a bit akward. But of course, everyone would have to do that to to let the masseuse massage them. Otherwise, what's the point of paying for the session???

The rest, needless for to write in this blog. People who have gone to this type of sessions, would generally know everything about it. For those who haven't, why don't you guys try it out? Pricings are quite reasonable for professional services like these.


So, now I'm feeling more relaxed and the aromatheraphy oil scent still lingers around my body. What a great way to end your day with................


No comments: