Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Tuesday

Tuesday - 19th November 2007
I went off to work rather early today because my university is having one of the convocation sessions today. So, I figured, I can leave early to reach there around 7.15 and get my self a strategic car park. I even had the time to fix myself a simple breakfast for the day.

Somehow, it was fated by Allah, i met with an accident along the LDP on the way to Shah Alam. Luckily, I didn't knock the car right in front of me but unfortunate for my MyVi, that it was knocked by someone else. I was alright though I experienced double shockings - first when I urgently braked my car and another was when the back car knocked mine. Nothing major though but the lady who knocked me is willing to cover the expenses for my damage. I sent the car to the workshop she recommended and got back the car on Wednesday (20th November 2007).

Lesson of the story - WEAR SEATBEALTS AT ALL TIME

No comments: