Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Packing Up Things in the Office



Today I started my Monday with packing up my things in the office. My office will be under renovation for about 2 months starting this Thursday.

All together, there are 7 big boxes of my treasure (mostly books and notes from my professional and masters courses). It's a bit tiring especially when my right foot is still in pain (that's a different story altogether!).

But I managed to keep everything by noon. So I guess, it's ok. Now, my room is almost empty. Tomorrow, the technician will be here to pack up my computer. So, after this, I'll be using my notebook again but with no office. I'll be "FLOATING" around the campus and especially will be sitting in the library to do my work.

Hopefully, the newly renovated room will be pleasant to stay.

No comments: