Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Accounting Profesional Avenue

Hello. Greetings from Penang. Today I am the chaperone for 31 students from my campus attending a conference for the accounting profession. It is a two days event but I am only in charge for today. It has been a great event so far with an outstanding opening ceremony, informational talk by Deloitte and exciting presentation on professional grooming session. At the moment of my blogging session, we are having a break for lunch and Friday prayer and will commence the last session at 2.45 pm. Hopefully this afternoon's session would also offer something useful for the students.

Well, as for me, there are many things that have been happening since my last entry. Will try to keep my readers up to date with my current news.

Till then, bubbye.

Signing of....
The Return of Makcik Kantin...

No comments: