Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Titanic





Last nite, TV3 aired the second part of the movie Titanic for its Mega Movie slot. Somehow, I missed to watch the first part of it. It seems strange how I've always like about this movie everytime they have it on TV. Of course, last nite's version was more of a "shortened version" of the original movie where many of the scenes were cut to fit the airtime (I hate it when they do that!!!).

Titanic reminds me about many things - about love, friendship, family and sacrifice. It depicted so many touching scenes where I could easily weep when I watched it (but no so much now). Plus , I do have great memories when watching the movie for the first few times - I watched it twice with my ex-bf (**sigh**) in the cinema. I even bought a special book on the making of Titanic - that shows my passion for this movie.

Probably, that is why this movie is rather special to me - with the great memories attached to it - just like the caramel popcorn combo we find at GSC or TGV.
Rose - I'll never let go, Jack, I will never let go.......
Rose kissed Jack's frozen hand, kissed it goodbye and let Jack's body sinked into the deep ocean.



No comments: