Pages

Friday, February 16, 2007

February 14, 2007





People around the world is celebrating the 14th February as the Valentine's Day. For me, I would rather call it the Lover's Day. Well, this entry is a bit backdated from the day it's suppossed to be. Anyway, I would love to post it here since it was really sweet.

Feb 14, 2007

Today, I headed to Shah Alam a bit late than usual. That's because I'm having private tutoring session with my student from 9.30 to 11.30. So, there is no rush to be there rather early. Today is my first day with the student. He seems to be polite and quite witty. So, there is not much problem guiding him with his course.

While I was at my student's place, Z called but I could not speak long at that time. I called him back as soon as I finished my session around 11.30. This time, it was him who can't be long on the line. What he did, is to wish me Happy Valentine's Day. It was sweet... I thought!

Thinking that it is the Valentine's Day, I headed to SACC to get him a card. Managed to get him a nice and romantic card. Then, I was thinking, what else should I get him. While I was wandering off at SACC, Z called me again. He proposed that we meet up around 4.30 later today. I agreed, thinking that I'll have 3-4 hours to get ready. So, I went home right away, no present bought for him yet.

On the way home, I stopped by at IOI Mall, to run some errands. Then I saw SASA outlet. I went inside, tried a number or scents and got recommendations from the salesgirl. Finally, I decided on Dunhill X-Centrics 100ml. The smell is mild but refreshing. Just as soon as I stepped out from SASA, Z called in again, asking my whereabouts. He was already on NPE, and heading towards my place. He decided to pick me up before heading towards Amcorp Mall for a quick meeting. Again, I rushed back home, only to find that he was already there waiting in front of my gate. I went up, refreshed my self, changed to new pair of clothes and came down with his presents.

So, we headed towards Amcorp where he had his quick meeting. He gave me presents too.. teddy bear and box of chocolates. Later in the evening, we had dinner together. And the rest is history.....

No comments: