Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Quick Meet-up with Ariz


Today, I decided to meet up with A. He used to be my sweetheart when we were in school. Nowadays, we are still in contact, but of course more as good friends. We have known each other, let me see.... about 14 years already. The last time we met, was a quick one in Shah Alam, while he was attending a friend 's convocation, back in 2002, I think.

So, we had things to catch up since we last met. We decided to have a late lunch at Chili's where I had bent over my diet regime. Damn it!!! Cannot resist laa... I had steak and portobello fajitas (pronounced as fahitas) and A had Chicken Tomato Basil Pasta. We also ordered a cup of chili (a must have) and of course, dessert - Molten Chocolate Cake. Gosh... wonderful!!!

So, tomorrow, I have a lot of calories to burn at the gym. Wish me luck!

No comments: