Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Maid



My parents maid has gone back to her home country after finishing her two years contract. So now, my parents are having no helper and moi, being the nicest child of the family (chewah!!) offered myself to help them out while I'm on leave. In a way, I'm glad that the maid has gone back. She was a bit of a nuisance to us.

She lied about her age when she applied for the job. She was 50 by the time she went back. In many instances, she had done damages to our property without the courtesy of telling us how it happened. She gave too many excuses when we asked about something. And since she's 50, she thought that she could boss me around too!!

All we are asking from the new maid is her sincerity in doing her job as we are paying quite handsomely to them despite the limited amount of work that they have to do.

So, until the new maid arrives, I am the official MAID at my parent's place... hehehehe....

No comments: