Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sheer Frustration


I was 6 days late for my Aunt Flo to pay her visit. For one short period of time, it made me believe that I could be preggy after gotten married for more than a year. But today, everything is so crystal clear that I am not. A visit to the restroom confirms that I am having the routine 'cleansing' cycle for my womb.

For every married couple, this could be the most dreading issue to be dealt with apart from financial problems, infidelities, and many other. To me, it is more a critical issue as I am in my late 30's and also having a few other health problems. So, the chances of me conceiving is perhaps lower than the normal. 

Every month, when the time comes, it will be a pressuring period to know whether the conception occurs or not. My Aunt Flo has been very diligent especially after I got married so that's why when this time around, she was late, I thought that I might be having a baby.

I cried yesterday in front of my husband when I did the test and it was negative. I know that there are still chances of us to have a baby but my biggest concern is the time - I am running out of time. The clock is ticking and both of us are not getting any younger.

I just wish that one day Allah will grant our prayers and our hope and wish will eventually come true.

The one who feels sad and blue but knows Allah has always known what's best for me and my husband..

No comments: